Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Will someone please come clean my house?




I'm not good at cleaning. I never have been. My idea of "cleaning" is more like "rearranging". Let's take this pile of crap and move it over here for a while. Voila! Clean!

The one and only cleaning activity I do faithfully every week is sweeping my house from top to bottom. And if I didn't live in a 1200 sq. ft. home with 4 pets and all hardwood floors? That wouldn't happen, either.

I really either need to beg, bribe, or pay someone to come clean my house though. It's getting ridiculous. I was getting ready for work this morning and bent down to get my shoe when I noticed the piles and piles of hair that have accumulated under the bed. (Enough that I could make a voodoo hair doll if I wanted.) When I was getting out of the shower, I first noticed that the little ledge of the stand up shower is getting icky. And then I saw that the bathroom door has dust on it. My door. Is dusty. Did you know doors needed to be dusted? I didn't.

It's not like I have some deep seeded desire to live in filth. I really don't. I constantly chastise my boyfriend for not keeping his "man cave" clean enough. The rest of the house is pristine in comparison. But still, my place is a mess.

I need a maid.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, all to well. Bailey leaves hair...hell, I leave hair. And you didn't know about doors? I didn't know about ceiling fans. Where does it come from? I say just do one thing at a time. Slowly figure out the things that you need to have in your life and what can be let go. :o)

    ReplyDelete