Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seven cavities?

I'm all about the numbers lately. I bitched about losing 2 pounds, now I'm bitching about having 7 cavities. That's right. SEVEN. Technically, 3 of them are between teeth, so they should only count as 3. But if you want to count by teeth (which is how the dentist is charging me), it's 7.

When the dentist told me to stay away from full sugar soda and hard candy, it was hard to not laugh. I don't touch regular sodas, and haven't since high school. For those not keeping track, that was over 10 years ago. And hard candy? Meh. I'm a chocolate kind of girl. (I may or may not have indulged in a Diet Coke and Caramelo after the dentist.)

Seven freakin' cavities. Two freakin' pounds. Good lord, 2010, you aren't making the best impression so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment